Monday, May 16, 2011

Worst job? Perhaps.

So I ran away from here for a while.... My bad.  Here I am again!

I know my blog isn't that thrilling but please bear with me.  I'll do my best!

-
Recently I entered the wonderful world of fast food.  The word wonderful is a lie that they told me when I entered it. "You'll find that after a little while, you'll feel this is one of the easiest jobs you will ever have!" ...another lie.

It probably would have been easy... if my managers weren't complete boobs.

So now I am searching for a new job or transfer.  However with the support of the man of my life and my dearest sister, things will work out.  I am hopeful the three of us can actually move out soon! That's a big hope though... I'm going with the flow like normal.

For the end... Remember:

It takes a lot of guts to fix something that seems so trivial... but if your happiness is on the line, even the slightest bit, go for it.

You are loved for I love you!
-Alexandria

1 comment:

  1. Aw, sorry that turned out poorly, good luck finding a new job or getting a transfer.

    ReplyDelete