Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 02 →Where you’d like to be in 10 years.

Continuing the list... Where would I like to be 10 years from now?

Oh I really don't think about that....

If I had to say, I would probably hope to become a teacher... A really good one by then.  I would also like to be married but I'm sure all girls want that before they turn 30... right?  I also want to do more with my art.  I'm wanting to start working on backgrounds and general things like that. (Have any tips?)  I want my art to mean something to someone, whether that's my singing or my art. 

That's really all I can think about... I don't really dwell on what I want to happen, I just let it happen.

Take care and hopefully what you would like to happen to you will happen!
-Alexandria

1 comment:

  1. xD I disagree with the married by 30 thing despite being a girl. Lol, but that's more from having a shit view of marriage making me not want to get married at all.

    But hey, good luck with the art and singing! I'd love to hear something ya sing sometime.

    ReplyDelete