Tuesday, June 21, 2011

In hopes that you read this...

As I sit at your desk typing this lovely little blog, I notice the many things that you have given me.  My mind wanders and my chest feels so light as I can't wipe the smile from my face.  Though times have gotten hard for you I can only hope that I can give you the same affection and feeling of security that you have given me for the past nine months.  As the stress continues to build in our lives, I am so happy that the stress is not between us.  Before you, any amount of stress that I had would go between my heart and the hearts of others.  You do not allow that to happen... you smile and hide any emotions that may add to my despair which, unfortunately, adds to yours.  Why do you attempt to keep me sane through such extremes? I want to know your stress and pain as you know mine.  Let me know the troubles that you carry and through those may I understand how to better understand you and help you through such terrible times.  Though now I help in financial matters, know that the most important thing I want to do is help you through all the emotion turmoil that you encounter.  I also want you to know that you have done nothing but the same for me.  You give me the courage to write when I know I do not have the words that you possess, the ability to feel emotions that I do not understand, and the teachings that I need so that I can become a better person.

Thank you, my love.  I write this in hopes that you read this.
-Alexandria

1 comment: